K provozování webu a analýze návštěvnosti používáme soubory cookies. Procházením webových stránek jste srozuměni s tím, jak se soubory cookies nakládáme. Kliknutím na link zjistíte více o souborech cookies, jak je používáme a jak je povolit či zakázat. Více informací k ochraně osobních údajů (GDPR) OK
Privacy & Cookies Policy
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files a visited web page sends in your browser, which saves them on your computer; cookies are commonly used to distinguish users. However, the user as an individual cannot be identified through cookies. Cookies help a web page to remember your activities and preferences for a time so that you do not have to enter them again after revisiting the page or browsing from one page to another.
Cookies facilitate easy web browsing. Cookies primarily serve these purposes:
Making sure our website works as expected.
Analysing visit data and user behaviour.
Types of cookie used by our website:
content administration system cookie making sure the system runs well during the session
unique user identifier (WTDGUID)
Google Analytics cookie for website visit monitoring (utma etc.)
Google server cookies – HSID (a record of user account ID with Google), NID (Google ads customisation cookie), APISID, SSI and other cookies
1. Go to Tools menu and select Internet Options.
2. Click on the Personal Data Protection tab.
3. Push the bar up in the setting frame to disable all cookies.
4. Press OK to confirm.
1. Go to Settings menu.
Select Advanced Settings.
2. Click on Content Setting in Privacy Protection and Security.
3. Click on Cookies.
4. Disable the switch in Allow websites to store and read cookie data.
1. In the main menu click on Firefox and then Options.
2. Select Privacy.
3. In Cookies disable the option Allow servers to set Cookies.
4. Confirm your setting.
1. Go to the Tools menu, select Security and click on Delete browsing history.
2. Tick Cookies.
3. Press Delete.
1. Go to the History menu and click on Delete browsing data.
2. Tick Cookies and other website data.
3. Click on Delete data.
1. In the main menu click on Firefox and then the arrow at History.
2. Select Delete recent history.
3. Select All in Deletion period.
4. Click on Details to expand details, tick Cookies and press Delete.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.