|Cookie Issuer/Name||Cookie Type||Description|
|prague-rental-apartments.com||session||content administration system cookie making sure the system runs well during the session|
|prague-rental-apartments.com||session||unique user identifier (WTDGUID)|
|prague-rental-apartments.com||persistent||Google Analytics cookie for website visit monitoring (utma etc.)|
|google.com||persistent||Google server cookies – HSID (a record of user account ID with Google), NID (Google ads customisation cookie), APISID, SSI and other cookies|
|Disabling cookies||1. Go to Tools menu and select Internet Options.|
2. Click on the Personal Data Protection tab.
3. Push the bar up in the setting frame to disable all cookies.
4. Press OK to confirm.
|1. Go to Settings menu.|
Select Advanced Settings.
2. Click on Content Setting in Privacy Protection and Security.
3. Click on Cookies.
4. Disable the switch in Allow websites to store and read cookie data.
|1. In the main menu click on Firefox and then Options.|
2. Select Privacy.
3. In Cookies disable the option Allow servers to set Cookies.
4. Confirm your setting.
|Deleting cookies||1. Go to the Tools menu, select Security and click on Delete browsing history.|
2. Tick Cookies.
3. Press Delete.
|1. Go to the History menu and click on Delete browsing data.|
2. Tick Cookies and other website data.
3. Click on Delete data.
|1. In the main menu click on Firefox and then the arrow at History.|
2. Select Delete recent history.
3. Select All in Deletion period.
4. Click on Details to expand details, tick Cookies and press Delete.